Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday May 17, 2008 thought for the day



"I LOVE YOU!!"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-A shadow Is proof that the sun is shining on you-
2-Second fiddle is the most difficult instrument to play-
3-Replace your "what ifs" with "so whats"-
4-As long as there are final exams there will be prayer in schools-
5-If you can afford to go 1st class and don't, your heirs will-

Strange thought-frustration is when the same snow that covers the ski slopes make the
Roads to them impossible-

I've learned-a good feeling gets even better when it is shared-

Scripture for today-Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God – this is your spiritual act of worship. Romans 12:1 (NIV)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: