Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday May 29, 2008 thought for today


"FRIENDS"
Here are my thoughts for today
1-Eyes that do not cry do not see-
2-For those who think it is greener on the other side, remember it is only a reflection of what
you have-
3-You don't realize the value of your moments until they have become a memory-
4-The bad news is that times flies, the good news is that you are the pilot-
5-You can't go back and make a new start but you can start and make a brand new ending-

Strange thought-if it is such a small world, why does it take so much to run it-

I've learned-you should make the money before you spend it-

5 things I want to know
1-Is the mission of the church to make God relevant to the people or to make people
relevant to God?
2-Are people "lost" because they haven't heard the gospel or because they rejected the gospel?
3-Is anger and aggression the same thing?
4-Is repentance necessary to receive salvation?
5-Is God's grace to forgive our sins or to help us live without sinning?

Scripture for today-At my first defense, no one came to my support, but everyone deserted me. May it not be held against them. But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength …. 2 Timothy 4:16-17 (NIV)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: