Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday May 21, 2008 thought for the day


"A PRETTY YOUNG MISS"
Here are my thoughts for today
1-Forgiveness does not changed the past but it does enlarge the future-
2-My mind works like lightening, one flash and it is gone-
3-Love isn't blind, it only sees what it wants to-
4-If you want respect you must earn it-
5-To be happy, store up enough joy to tide you ever the rough spots-

Strange thought-if everything is coming your way you might be in the wrong lane-

I've learned-worry is often a substitute for action-

5 things I want to know
1-How can we come to know the voice of God?
2-Why didn't Jesus have one of his group to record what he wanted us to remember at the time
It happened?
3-How much of God can we have?
4-Is apologizing and asking forgiveness the same thing?
5-What part does growth play in sanctification?

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: