Thursday, May 01, 2008

Thursday May 1, 2008 thought for today


ISN'T THIS AN INTERESTING PICTURE?
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-When a person is down an ounce of help is better than a pound of preaching-
2-Nothing is work unless you're wanting to do something else-
3-Just because you are on a well beaten path does not mean you are on the right road-
4-You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus-
5-When you are having a conversation, give time to listen-

Strange thought-anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work they are supposed to be doing-

I've learned-if there are things about your sweetheart you don't admire, you will like them even less after you marry them-

5 things I want to know
1-Can a person be a Christian and live an undisciplined life?
2-Is the church guilty of promoting feelings of inferiority?
3-Are we guilty of wanting what God does and gives rather than wanting God?
4-How do we accept what Jesus has done for us?
5-What is the primary goal of the Christian?

Scripture for today-"I tell you the truth,whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life" John 5:24

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: