Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday May 27, 2008 thought for the day-


"DID YOU REMEMBER?"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-You learn to forgive by practicing forgiveness-
2-A rich person is not one who has the most but who needs the least-
3-Your life begins to end the day you are silent about things that matter-
4-The day you learn how not to cry is the day you learn to hate-
5-Dreaming of the person you want to be is wasting the person you already are-

Strange thought-don't jump to conclusions, they may jump back at you-

I've learned-coke tastes better in the little bottles-

5 things I want to know
1-What is the difference in meaning of dedicate-consecrate-sanctify?
2-Is there is difference in the meaning of the word sanctify as used in the old testament and the new testament?
3-Is sanctification to cleanse-set apart or fill with the Holy Spirit?
4-How can the joy of the Lord be your strength?
5-Is there a difference in the "cross" you bear and a "burden" you bear?

Scripture for today-Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” John 20:21 (NIV)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: