Thursday, May 08, 2008

Thursday May 8, 2008 thought for today

"IN THE BEGINNING GOD!"
Here are my thoughts for today
1-Happiness is never stopping to think if you are-
2-Words once spoken are like eggs once broken-
3-Look pleasant and laugh for life is taking your picture-
4-Your hands are for helping and your heart is for loving-
5-Be a lamp in the chamber if you can't be a star in the sky-

Strange thought-once you become a lemon it is difficult to become a peach-

I've learned-I would like to be a horse and live on a ranch if only cowboys didn't wear spurs-

5 things I want to know
1-Are people or their gifts sanctified by the holy spirit?
2-How do you go from concern to worry?
3-Does worry signify a lack of trust in God?
4-Is worrying a sin?
5-Is it a spiritual handicap to have enough money to buy anything you want?

Scripture for today-“I tell you the truth unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies it remains only a single seed. But if it dies it produces many seeds.” John 12:24 (NIV)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: