Friday, January 09, 2009

Friday January 9, 2009 thought for the day


SISTERS
Here are my thoughts for today
1-Don't block your blessings-
2-Sin originates in the misuse of God given freedom-
3-Satan, as an evil being, is not a creation of God-
4-To say "the devil made me do it" is to excuse ourselves and to avoid taking personal responsibility for our sinning-
5-No one is justified in doing evil on the ground of "it is expedient"-

Strange thought-a person is more often defeated by themselves than by their opponents-

I've learned-Satan's power may be great but it is never irresistible-

5 things I want to know
1-Why did it not rain before the great flood?
2-At the great flood, was there so much water that it covered the highest mountain peaks?
3-At the final judgement, will all peoples be judged by the same standard?
4-Will those who have never heard of salvation through Jesus be lost on judgement day?
5-Are Christians judged on judgement day?

Scripture for today-My child, listen and accept what I say. Then you will have a long life. I am guiding you in the way of wisdom,. And I am leading you on the right path. Nothing will hold you back; you will not be overwhelmed. Always remember what you have been taught, and don't let go of it. Keep all that you have learned; it is the most important thing in life. Proverbs 4:10-13

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: