Sunday, January 04, 2009

Sunday January 4, 2009 thought for the day

FRIENDS
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-The wages of sin are death--quit before payday!-
2-Christian relationships are all about giving-
3-We can be understanding even though we don't understand-
4-God, I'm tired of being stirred, I want to be changed!-
5-Without continuous heat, hot water always becomes cold--so it is as often happens to Christians-

Strange thought-when I give my 2 cents worth to my children, I usually get change back-

I've learned-depression distorts reality-

5 things I want to know
1-If we need to "repent and be baptized", why didn't the repentant thief on the cross need to also?
2-At the time of death, are our souls in a place or a temporary state of being?
3-What does it mean "when Christ returns, those who belong to him will be raised to life"?
4-What is it in a seed that has the potential to become something much greater than itself?
5-Will our resurrected body be like Jesus resurrected body?

Scripture for today-Don't be jealous of those who use violence, and don't choose to be like them. The Lord hates those who do wrong, but he is a friend to those who are honest. The Lord will curse the evil person's house, but he will bless the home of those who do right Proverbs 3:31-33

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: