Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday January 11, 2009 thought for the day

BUDDIES--FRIENDS
Here are my thoughts for the day-
1-Have no doubt, God doesn't tolerate spiritual arrogance-
2-When you ignore God's truth, you position yourself for a humbling-
3-Saying yes to God is not a one time thing, it is a daily decision-
4-We can't change the sins of our fathers or turn back time but we can make things right-right now-
5-Don't be so busy being critics of the church-be worshippers of Christ-

Strange thought-being 2 is cute, staying 2 is unacceptable

I've learned-"Greater is he that is in us than he that is in the world"

5 things I want to know
1-Is there only one judgement?
2-Did Jesus take on himself the sins of all humanity or just those who believe in him?
3-Why did Jesus say "my God, my God why hast thou forsaken me"--why didn't he say "father"?
4-Why was Mary the one chosen to be the mother of Jesus?
5-In God's eyes, was Mary considered to be "perfect" and sinless?

Scripture for today-My child, pay attention to my words; listen closely to what I say. Don't ever forget my words; keep them always in mind. They are the key to life for those who find them; they bring health to the whole body. Be careful what you think, because your thoughts run your life. Proverbs 4:20-23

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: