Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday January 18, 2009 thought for the day


A COLD WINTER SCENE
Here are my thoughts for today
1-Everyone can benefit from a prayer-
2-Instead of struggling so hard to get more, maybe we should simply want less-
3-You benefit from benevolence and suffer from your malice-
4-Anything beyond sufficiency is greed-
5-It is very hard to keep abundance in balance-

Strange thought-What was the greatest thing before sliced bread?

I've learned-Two is not equal to three, not even for large values of two-

5 things I want to know
1-Can you lose the Holy Spirit experience or is it permanent?
2-How does the Holy Spirit experience affect your daily Christian living?
3-Is the Holy Spirit experience for every Christian?
4-Are you a "better" Christian from having the Holy Spirit experience?
5-What does the Holy Spirit experience do for you spiritually?

Scripture for today-I am wisdom, and I am smart. I also have knowledge and good sense. If you respect the Lord, you will also hate evil. I hate pride and bragging, evil ways and lies. I have good sense and advice, and I have understanding and power. I help kings to govern and rulers to make fair laws. Princes use me to lead, and so do all important people who judge fairly. I love those who love me,and those who seek me find me. Riches and honor are mine to give. So are wealth and lasting success. What I give is better than the finest gold, better than the purest silver. I do what is right and follow the path of justice. I give wealth to those who love me, filling their homes with treasures. Proverbs 8:12-21

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: