Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday Januaray 19, 2009 thought for the day


A COLD WINTER SCENE
Here are my thoughts for today
1-One of the greatest things to know and often the least known is when you have enough-
2-Money is one of those things where unless the spirit gets right, you never have enough-
3-Rich and poor are relative terms-
4-You are rich when you have enough, not when you have an abundance-
5-Happiness is not dependent on money or material things-

Strange thought-there are people who love you dearly but just don't know how to show it-

I've learned-Children and grandparents are natural allies-

5 things I want to know
1-How do the "fruits of the Spirit" and the "gifts of the spirit" relate to the Holy Spirit experience?
2-Is there only a one time filling of the Holy Spirit or multiple fillings?
3-Does the Holy Spirit experience make you less likely to sin?
4-Will you go to heaven without the Holy Spirit experience?
5-What is a "kindred spirit"?

Scripture for today-I wisdom was with the Lord when he began his work, long before he made anything else. I was created in the very beginning, even before the world began. I was born before there were oceans, or springs overflowing with water, before the hills were there, before the mountains were put in place. God had not made the earth or fields, not even the first dust of the earth. I was there when God put the skies in place, when he stretched the horizon over the oceans,when he made the clouds above and put the deep underground springs in place. I was there when he ordered the sea not to go beyond the borders he had set. I was there when he laid the earth's foundation. I was like a child by his side. I was delighted every day, enjoying his presence all the time, enjoying the whole world, and delighted with all its people. Proverbs 8:22-31

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: