Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday January 20, 2009 thought for the day

I LIKE BEING OUTSIDE IN THE SNOW!
Here are my thoughts for today
1-Few can handle abundant money without money becoming their master-
2-No fruit is better than the branch or vine that produced it-
3-A healthy producing vine requires pruning--so it is with Christians-
4-The test of discipleship is joyful obedience and is proved in fruit bearing-
5-God's blessing are to be passed on-

Strange thought-The more you have to live for the less you will need to have to live on-

I've learned-If you want to cheer yourself up you should try cheering some else up-

5 things I want to know
1-What is a "carnal christian"?
2-Can you live the life of faith all alone?
3-If God knew Saul would be such a bad character, why did he chose him to be king of Israel?
4-Is it possible for a Christian to live their whole life and never be discouraged or depressed?
5-Is it true that no man sins to himself?

Scripture for today-Now, my children, listen to me, because those who follow my ways are happy. Listen to my teaching, and you will be wise; do not ignore it. Happy are those who listen to me, watching at my door every day, waiting at my open doorway. Those who find me find life, and the Lord will be pleased with them. Those who do not find me hurt themselves. Those who hate me Love death. Proverbs 8:32-36

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: