Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday January 17, 2009 thought for the day


A PRETTY WINTER SCENE
Here are my thoughts for today
1-Singing "amazing grace" will lift you spirt for hours-
2-Keeping a vegetable garden is worth a medicine cabinet full of pills-
3-If you want to do something positive for your children, work to improve your marriage-
4-If you pursue happiness it will elude you-
5-Whenever you decide something with kindness you usually make the right choice-

Strange thought-When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail-

I've learned-sticks and stones may break my bones but words may break my heart

5 things I want to know
1-Is being filled with the Holy Spirit the same as being baptized by the Holy Spirit?
2-Is the Holy Spirit experience separate from being saved?
3-When does the Holy Spirit experience happen?
4-Is the Holy Spirit experience a "second work of grace"?
5-What is the evidence of a Holy Spirit experience?

Scripture for today-Listen, because I have important things to say, and what I tell you is right. What I say is true, I refuse to speak evil. Everything I say is honest: nothing I say is crooked or false. People with good sense know what I say is true; and those with knowledge know my works are right. Choose my teachings instead of silver, and knowledge rather than he finest gold. Wisdom is more precious than rubies. Nothing you could want is equal to it. Proverbs 8:6-11

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: