Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Wednesday January 7, 2009 thought for the day


FRIENDS
Here are my thoughts for today
1-Do what you do so well that someone will pay you to do it-
2-Better to be married to a happy person with a thin wallet than a miserable person with at thick one-
3-At the intersection of your desires and abilities you'll find your uniqueness-
4-You cannot be everything you want to be but you can be everything God wants you to be-
5-The oak tree indwells the acorn-

Strange thought-you need to be you, for if you aren't you, we don't get you-

I've learned-pursue the virtue of contentment-

5 things I want to know
1-Where was Enoch taken to?
2-Has any other person been taken like Enoch was?
3-What kind of faith pleases God?
4-What is "holy fear"?
5-What was it about Enoch that he escaped death?

Scripture for today---My children, listen to your father's teaching; pay attention so you will understand. What I am telling you is good, so do not forget what I teach you. When I was a young boy in my father's house and like an only child to my mother, my father taught me and said, "Hold on to my words with all your heart. Keep my commands and you will live. Proverbs 4:1-4

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: