Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday May 15, 2009 thought for the day

A FIELD OF BEAUTIFUL TULIPS

Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Jesus came not for the strong but for the weak, not for the righteous but for sinners-
2-Jesus offers an invitation in which He works and we trust, He dies and we live, He invites and we believe-
3-Jesus made a one of a kind way to God-
4-Don't confuse costume jewelry with God's diamond-
5-Jesus talks less about life's duration and more about it's fulfillment-

Strange thought-How is it possible the universe can still be expanding?

I've learned-If accumulating things is your aim in life, you will never have enough things to satisfy that need-

5 things I want to know
1-What is the "fear of the Lord" that gives us wisdom?
2-What did Jesus mean by saying "I did not come to bring peace but a sword"? I thought He was a God of love?
3-Can you succeed apart from God?
4-Will you always succeed with God?
5-What does prayer really change?

Scripture for today Psalms 2:7-12
7 Now I will tell you what the Lord has declared: He said to me, "You are my son. Today I have become your father.
8 If you ask me, I will give you the nations; all the people on earth will be yours.
9You will rule over them with an iron rod. You will break them into pieces like pottery."
10 So kings, be wise; rulers, learn this lesson.
11 Obey the Lord with great fear. Be happy, but tremble.
12 Show that you are loyal to his son, or you will be destroyed by his anger, because he can quickly become angry. But happy are those who trust him for protection.

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper




No comments: