Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday May 14, 2009 thought for the day


A BEAUTIFUL FIELD OF TULIPS

Here are my thoughts for today
1-Christians are more than pardoned, they are declared innocent-
2-When Jesus forgives us, it is as if we had never sinned-
3-We regularly trust power we cannot see and do a work we cannot accomplish--Jesus wants us to do the same with him-
4-Jesus didn't say "I know the way" or "I'll show the way" but "I am the way"-
5-We enter the Christian way upon confession of our need, not completion of our deeds-

Strange thought-Is Einstein"s theory of relativity absolutely correct?

I've learned-Without public morality, secular laws have less meaning-

5 things I want to know
1-Is the "beast" the "anti-Christ"?
2-What will our resurrected body look like?
3-Will the anti-Christ take control of the world through the united nations?
4-The 2nd horseman in Revelations has the power to take peace from the earth--does that mean there will be a total global war?
5-Why does evil have a natural progression of getting worse and worse?

Scripture for today- Psalms 2:1-6
1 Why are the nations so angry? Why are the people making useless plans?
2 The kings of the earth prepare to fight, and their leader makes plans together against the Lord and his appointed one.
3 They say, "Let's break the chains that hold us back and throw off the ropes that tie us down."
4 But the one who sits in heaven laughs; the Lord makes fun of them.
5 Then the Lord warns them and frightens them with this anger.
6 He says, "I have appointed my own king to rule in Jerusalem on my holy mountain, Zion."

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper



No comments: