Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday May 25, 2009 thought for the day


LET'S NOT FORGET THOSE WHO GAVE SO MUCH!!

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Because God forgives me, I can forgive you-
2-Sacrificial love is not based on a feeling but a determined act of the will-
3-When Satan reminds you of your past, remind him of his future-
4-It is not so much what you say as it is how you live-
5-Christians should be the leven of society-

Strange thought-Can you predict the future by the past?

I've learned-Finding the good in a bad situation isn't just a "glad game" experience or a good idea, it is vital to our spiritual health-

5 things I want to know
1-Why would the disciples argue amongst themselves who was the greatest?
2-What is a servant?
3-Can a leader be a servant?
4-Should fear have anyplace in the believers life?
5-How can you be first if you are the last?

Scripture for today Psalms 9:11-20
11 Sing praises to the Lord who is king on Mount Zion. Tell the nations what he has done.
12 He remembers who the murderers are; he will not forget the cries of those who suffer.
13 Lord, have mercy on me. See how my enemies hurt me. Do not let me go through the gates of death.
14 Then, at the gates of Jerusalem, I will praise you; I will rejoice because you saved me.
15 The nations have fallen into the pit they dug. Their feet are caught in the nets they laid.
16 The Lord has made himself known by his fair decisions; the wicked get trapped by what they do.
17 Wicked people will go to the grave, and so will all those who forget God.
18 But those who have troubles will not be forgotten. The hopes of the poor will never die.
19 Lord, rise up and judge the nations. Don't let people think they are strong.
20 Teach them to fear you, Lord. The nations must learn that they are only human.

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper



No comments: