Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday May 29, 2009 thought for the day


FRIENDS!!

Here are my thoughts for today
1-The arrows of grace always go outward-
2-God welcomes you with open arms, not clenched fists-
3-Who is above knows what is below, but who is below does not know what is above-
4-There is always a good crop of food for thought, what we need is enough enthusiasm to harvest it-
5-Enthusiasm is the force necessary for climbing the ladder of success-

Strange thought-What is abstract thinking?

I've learned-Today's thorn could be tomorrows flower-

5 things I want to know
1-Are we to take literally what Jesus said "Whatever you ask in my name I will do it"?
2-Is the Bible basically a chronicle of events or a guidebook of principals and systematic theology?
3-Why do we call going to a church service a worship service?
4-What kind of life does God bless?
5-How does God bless believers and non believers?

Scripture for today Psalms 12
1 Save me, Lord, because the good people are all gone; no true believers are left on earth.
2 Everyone lies to his neighbors; they say one thing and mean another.
3 The Lord will stop those flattering lips and cut off those bragging tongues.
4 They say, "Ours tongues will help us win. We can say what we wish; no one is our master."
5 But the Lord says, "I will now rise up, because the poor are being hurt. Because of the moans of the helpless, I will give them the help they want."
6 The Lord's words are pure, like silver purified by fire, like silver purified seven times over.
7 Lord, you will keep us safe; you will always protect us from such people.
8 But the wicked are all around us; everyone lives what is wrong.

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper





No comments: