Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday May 30, 2009 thought for the day


FRIENDS

Here are my thoughts for today
1-Enthusiasm and persistence can make an average person superior, indifference and lethargy can make a superior person average-
2-If it is not worth putting everything you've got into it, it is not worth doing-
3-Nothing is more stimulating than friends who speak the truth in love-
4-There is no better exercise for the heart than reaching down and helping someone up-
5-To ease another's heartache is to forget one's own-

Strange thought-Do animals have intelligence to solve open ended problems?

I've learned-When you can no longer see, you can still remember!

5 things I want to know
1-Should we work for rewards in heaven?
2-Should a Christian desire to get wealthy?
3-What is a greedy or a selfish person?
4-Why do people desire great wealth?
5-Is the gospel of Jesus a gospel of the poor?

Scripture for today Psalms 13
1 How long will you forget me Lord? Forever? How long will you hide from me?
2 How long must I worry and feel sad in my heart all day? How long will my enemy win over me?
3 Lord, look at me. Answer me, my God; tell me, or I will die.
4 Otherwise my enemy will say, "I have won!" Those against me will rejoice that I've been defeated.
5 I trust in your love. My heart is happy because you saved me.
6 I sing to the Lord because he has taken care of me.

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper




No comments: