Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday May 18, 2009 thought for the day


A PRETTY SPRING SCENE

Here are my thoughts for today
1-Correct anger cannot be sin because Jesus displayed it-
2-Since Jesus had siblings, he would have had an extended family-
3-Whenever trouble comes your way, consider it an opportunity-
4-God never intended for us to be solo Christians-
5-God never tempts anyone, only satan does and it is always in your area of weakness-

Strange thought-Does light or sound pick up anything traveling through space?

I've learned-Deception causes you to hide the truth from yourself and lose sight of who you really are.

5 things I want to know
1-Why do Americans act like we have priority on the worlds resources?
2-Should Christians be leaders in social welfare programs?
3-Should Christians be leaders in preserving our environment?
4-Is hades and hell the same place?
5-What is the "second death"?

Scripture for today Psalms 5:1-6
1 Lord, listen to my words. Understand my sadness.
2 Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, because I pray to you.
3 Lord, every morning you hear my voice. Every morning, I tell you what I need, and I wait for your answer.
4 You are not a God who is pleased with the wicked; you do not live with those who do evil.
5 Those people who make fun of you cannot stand before you. You hate all those who do evil.
6 You destroy liars; the Lord hates those who kill and trick others.

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper




No comments: