Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday May 19, 2009 thought for the day


A PRETTY SPRING BLOSSOM

Here are my thoughts for today
1-God always draws and encourages, Satan pushes and condemns.
2-Sin dims the hope of bright promises-
3-The only way I can experience God's forgiveness is to acknowledge my sin-
4-God's mercy covers our past in a blanket of love, and then He advises us not to kick the covers off-
5-I refuse to remember what God has already forgotten-

Strange thought-What color does a smurf turn when you chock it?

I've learned-Treat other people the way you wish they would treat you, no matter how they actually behave toward you-

5 things I want to know
1-What is the "sword of the Lord"?
2-Why do some think that the mother's right to choose is more important than the unborn's right to live?
3-Is the second coming of Jesus tied to the success of world evangelization?
4-Will only a minority of humanity accept God's offer of salvation?
5-Did prehistoric man have a soul?

Scripture for today Psalms 5:7-12
7 Because of your great love, I can come into your Temple. Because I fear and respect you, I can worship in your holy Temple.
8 Lord, since I have many enemies, show me the right thing to do. Show me clearly how you want me to live.
9 My enemies mouths do not tell the truth; in their hearts they want to destroy others. Their throats are like open graves; they use their tongues for telling lies.
10 God, declare them guilty! Let them fall into their own traps. Send them away because their sins are many; they have turned against you.
11 But let everyone who trusts you be happy; let them sing glad songs forever. Protect those who love you and who are happy because of you.
12 Lord, you bless those who do what is right; you protect them like a soldier's shield.

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper




No comments: