Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday November 16, 2009 thought for today



A PRETTY PICTURE

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-The result of truth heard depends on the condition of the heart-
2-In marriage, being the right person is more important than finding the right person-
3-When there is love in the home there is joy in the heart-
4-Each friendship begins with "hello!"
5-A smile is a curve that straightens things out-

STRANGE THOUGHT-It is never wise to let any piece of electronic equipment know that you are in a hurry-

I'VE LEARNED-The same God who was in your yesterday is in your today and also in your tomorrow-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1- Why did the Magi think the star had any importance?
2-Did the Magi know what they would find at the end of their journey?
3-Did the Magi know before starting that they would end up in Bethlehem?
4-Did the Magi know how long their journey would take?
5-Would the Magi have gone on their journey if they had known they would be gone a total of 4 years (2 years going and 2 years returning)?

BIBLE TRIVIA-Who was the first king of Israel?
Yesterday's answer-The river turns to blood (Exodus 7:14-24)

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 101
1 I will sing of your love and fairness; Lord, I will sing praises to you.
2 I will be careful to live an innocent life. When will you come to me? I will live an innocent life in my house.
3 I will not look at anything wicked. I hate those who turn against you; they will not be found near me.
4 Let those who want to do wrong stay away from me; I have nothing to do with evil.
5 If anyone secretly says things against his neighbor, I will stop him. I will not allow people to be proud and look down on others.
6 I will look for trustworthy people so I can live with them in the land. Only those who live innocent lives will be my servants.
7 No one who is dishonest will live in my house; no liars will stay around me.
8 Every morning I will destroy the wicked in the land. I will rid the Lord's city of people who do evil.

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: