Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday November 18, 2009 thought for the day



A PRETTY SUNSET

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-God and I = enough-
2-Even if God doesn't make sense, he is still there-
3-The grace for tomorrow will be given tomorrow-
4-Don't worry about tomorrow, God is already there-
5-God's day never ends in the night-

STRANGE THOUGHT-I'm not purfect, buy no means-

I'VE LEARNED-Tough times never last, tough people do-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What did Joseph and Mary do with the magi's gifts?
2-How long did the magi stay with the Holy Family?
3-Did the magi come to worship the Christ child or was there another reason?
4-How much of each gift was given to Jesus by the magi?
5-Would any of Joseph and Mary's family have come to visit them while living in Bethlehem?

BIBLE TRIVIA-Who was the first shepherdess?
Yesterday's answer-Paul and Barnabas (Acts 13)

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 102:16-28
16 The Lord will rebuild Jerusalem; there his glory will be seen.
17 He will answer the prayers of the needy; he will not reject their prayers.
18 Write these things for the future so that people who are not yet born will praise the Lord.
19 The Lord looked down from his holy place above; from heaven he looked down at the earth.
20 He heard the moans of the prisoners, and he freed those sentenced to die.
21 The name of the Lord will be heard in Jerusalem; his praise will be heard there.
22 People will come together, and kingdoms will serve the Lord.
23 God has made me tired of living; he has cut short my life.
24 So I said, "My God, do not take me in the middle of my life. Your years go on and on.
25 In the beginning you made the earth, and your hands made the skies.
26 They will be destroyed, but you will remain. They will all wear out like clothes.
27 But you never change, and your life will never end.
28 Our children will live in your presence,and their children will remain with you."

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: