Sunday, November 08, 2009

Sunday November 8, 2009 thought for the day


FALL COLORS

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-If you want children to improve, let them hear the nice things you say about them to others-
2-If you want to be a good conversationalist, be a good listener-
3-Lord, help me to trust you with all the changes that are taking place in my life-
4-God loves each of us as if there was only one of us-
5-God created you for accomplishment, endowed you with the seeds of greatness, so why settle for less?

STRANGE THOUGHT-Business conventions are important because they demonstrate how many people a company can operate without-

I'VE LEARNED-All choices have consequences-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How long did the shepherds visit with the holy family?
2-How long did the Magi visit with the holy family?
3-Should Joseph be held in a higher respect since it was he who raised Jesus and saw to his religious training?
4-Would the shepherds have taken gifts to baby Jesus?
5-Did all the shepherds who heard the announcement go to find baby Jesus or did some have to stay and watch their sheep while the rest went?

BIBLE TRIVIA-What was the first military coup in Israel?
Yesterdays answer-Jeremiah's scroll, sent to king Jehoiakim, was burnt piece by piece as it was being read to the king (Jeremiah 36;21-23)

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 93:12-23
12 Lord, those you correct are happy; you teach them from your law.
13 You give them rest from times of trouble until a pit is dug for the wicked.
14 The Lord won't leave his people nor give up his children.
15 Judgement will again be fair, and all who are honest will follow it.
16 Who will help me fight against the wicked? Who will stand with me against those who do evil?
17 If the Lord had not helped me, I would have died in a minute.
18 I said, "I am about to fall," but, Lord, your love kept me safe.
19 I was very worried, but you comforted me and made me happy.
20 Crooked leaders cannot be your friend. They use the law to cause suffering.
21 They join forces against people who do right and sentence to death the innocent.
22 But the Lord is my defender; my God is the rock of my protection.
23 God will pay them back for their sins and will destroy them for their evil. The Lord our God will destroy them.

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: