Monday, November 09, 2009

Monday November 9, 2009 thought for the day


AN INTERESTING FALL SCENE

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-I am loved, I can risk loving you-
2-God's presence does not mean the storm is over-
3-Forgiveness is not based on trust but on love-
4-There is no other word for grace than amazing-
5-Being understanding is more important than being right-

STRANGE THOUGHT-It is never wise to let any piece of electronic equipment know that you are in a hurry-

I'VE LEARNED-12 words that hold a marriage together-I am wrong, I am sorry, please forgive me, I love you!!

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How many shepherds went to see baby Jesus?
2-Did the time of Jesus's death at approximately 3pm have any particular significance?
3-Would Jesus's death have been at the same hour as that of the temple sacrifices of live sheep?
4-Why were the prophecies concerning Jesus' birth given over such a long period of time?
5-Were there other men during Jesus' lifetime who claimed to be the messiah?

BIBLE TRIVIA-Who used the first pseudonym?
Yesterday's answer-Absalom led an attempt to overthrow his father, David (2 Samuel 15-18)

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 95
1 Come, let's sing for joy to the Lord. Let's shout praises to the Rock who saves us.
2 Let's come to him with thanksgiving. Let's sing songs to him,
3 because the Lord is the great God, the great King over all gods.
4 The deepest places on earth are his, and the highest mountains belong to him.
5 The sea is his because he made it, and he created the land with his own hands.
6 Come, let's worship him and bow down. Let's kneel before the Lord who made us,
7 because he is our God and we are the people he takes care of and the sheep that he tends. Today listen to what he says:
8 "Do not be stubborn, as your ancestors were at Meribah, as they were that day at Massah in the desert.
9 There your ancestors tested me and tried me even though they saw what I did.
10 I was angry with those people for forty years. I said, 'They are not loyal to me and have not understood my ways.'
11 I was angry and made a promise, 'They will never enter my rest.' "

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER


No comments: