Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday November 25, 2009 thought for the day



HAPPY THANKSGIVING

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Changed people change situations-
2-Success is not the destination, it is the journey-
3-There is no future in thinking that things cannot be done-
4-You must see what you want before you get it-
5-The gospel does not explain the resurrection, the resurrection explains the gospel-

STRANGE THOUGHT-God gave us two ends-one to think with and the other to sit on--so it is heads you win and tails you lose-

I'VE LEARNED-Don't compare your life with others for you don't know what their journey is all about-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Are angels only male?
2-How can you recognize an angel, or can you?
3-Do angels identify themselves when in contact with us?
4-Do we each have a guardian angel?
5-Are angels active in the world today?

BIBLE TRIVIA-Who was the first priest mentioned in scripture?
Yesterday's answer-The serpent (Genesis 3:4)

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 104:27-35
27 All these things depend on you to give them their food at the right time.
28 When you give it to them, they gather it up. When you open your hand, they are filled with good food.
29 When you turn away from them, they become frightened. When you take away their breath, they die and turn to dust.
30 When you breath on them, they are created, and you make the land new again.
31 May the glory of the Lord be forever. May the Lord enjoy what he has made.
32 He just looks at the earth, and it shakes. He touches the mountains, and they smoke.
33 I will sing to the Lord all my life; I will sing praises to my God as long as I live.
34 May my thoughts please him; I am happy in the Lord.
35 Let sinners be destroyed from the earth, and let the wicked live no longer. My whole being, praise the Lord. Praise the Lord.

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: