Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday October 14, 2011 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-An unhappy home breeds unbalanced children-
2-An undisciplined home breeds insecurity and resentment-
3-If a hypocrite is standing between you and God then they are closer to God than you are-
4-God doesn't ask for equal gifts from his children but he does want equal obedience-
5-God's delays are always better ways-
STRANGE THOUGHT-When you get what you wanted so desperately it won't be all that you had thought it would be-
I'VE LEARNED-Live simply and appreciatively-
DID YOU KNOW-A toothpick is the object most often choked on by Americans. Every year, more than 8,800 people injure themselves in some way with a toothpick-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is God still creating?
2-Will heaven have living things besides people and angels such as plants,trees, animals, etc?
3-Why has Jesus not yet returned as he said he would?
4-Is everything ready for Jesus return?
5-Why did God have to test Adam and Eve's love for him with a "thou shall not..."?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What epistle mentions an archangel's voice in connection with the resurrection of believers?
Yesterday's answer-Paul Acts 9:4
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY 1 Corinthians 4:14-17
4 I am not trying to make you feel ashamed. I am writing this to give you a warning as my own dear children.15 For though you may have ten thousand teachers in Christ, you do not have many fathers. Through the Good News I became your father in Christ Jesus,16 so I beg you, please follow my example.17 That is why I am sending to you Timothy, my son in the Lord. I love Timothy, and he is faithful. He will help you remember my way of life in Christ Jesus, just as I teach it in all the churches everywhere.
PRAYER FOR TODAY

Praying man Father, only through the death of Your Son could we know the full extent of Your grace. Though our sins bring untold loss, Your grace brings infinite gain. Your grace exceeds our rebellion and points us to the Refuge for our sinful souls. Thank You, Father! You don’t grant a partial pardon, but You extend a full pardon to all who call upon Your name. Your grace is incomprehensible, infinite, and indiscriminate to all of Your creation. Help us to extend grace to others as You have richly extended Your grace to us. Amen.

LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!!






No comments: