Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday October 26, 2011 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-When God forgives you, your past can be past at last-
2-It doesn't take Jesus long to do what he needs to do in a life, but it sometimes takes us awhile to get there-
3-We shouldn't work for a living, we should work for a giving-
4-Sow(give) what you want to reap(receive)-
5-We want to wear the cross instead of carrying it-
STRANGE THOUGHT-You can't stir muddy water and make it clear-
I'VE LEARNED-It is not what we profess but what we practice that gives us integrity-
DID YOU KNOW-The quartz crystal in your wristwatch vibrates 32,768 times a second-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Was satan predestined to be the evil presence of this world?
2-How do we know if our faith in Jesus is real?
3-Can we live a completely honest life?
4-Do we have to wear "masks" to survive?
5-Were the demons killed when the herd of pigs was killed?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who commissioned Ezra to teach the law to Israel?
Yesterday's answer-Gamaliel-
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY 1 Corinthians 8:9-13
But be careful that your freedom does not cause those who are weak in faith to fall into sin. 10 Suppose one of you who has knowledge eats in an idol's temple. Someone who is weak in faith might see you eating there and be encouraged to eat meat sacrificed to idols while thinking it is wrong to do so. 11 This weak believer for whom Christ died is ruined because of your "knowledge."12 When you sin against your brothers and sisters in Christ like this and cause them to do what they feel is wrong, you are also sinning against Christ.13 So if the food I eat causes them to fall into sin, I will never eat meat again so that I will not cause any of them to sin.
PRAYER FOR TODAY

Praying manFather, I want the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart to be pleasing to You this day. I pray that my conversation is uplifting so that I build others up rather than tear them down. Just as salt is tasty to food making it more pleasant to eat, I pray that my dialogue is wholesome making conversation pleasant and beneficial to those who listen. Because of Your redemptive work in my life I am blessed and highly flavored with the preserving salt of Your holy Word. I want to spread the message of Your salvation to others so that they are snatched from the evil one and their lives are preserved for this life and the next. We pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

GREATLY BLESSED, HIGHLY FAVORED, IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD!!!




No comments: