Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wednesday December 14, 2011 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-God delights in choosing those must unworthy and making them the object of his unconditional acceptance-
2-Grace is not simply to be claimed but to be demonstrated-
3-Don't be impressed with me at all, for I am what I am only by the grace of God-
4-Love God with all of your heart and then you can go and do as you please-
5-No one becomes good by works but good works are done only by those who are good-
STRANGE THOUGHT-What is not started today is not finished tomorrow-
I'VE LEARNED-Constant kindness can accomplish much-
DID YOU KNOW-A typical double mattress contains as many as two million house dust mites-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-We know God gives blessings but does he also take away?
2-How would we react if Satan approached God using our name instead of that of Job?
3-How long did Job's misery last?
4-How was Job able to endure the suffering for so long?
5-What was the ash heap that Job sat on?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What Roman centurion of Caesarea was a godly man?
Yesterday's answer-Mordecai Esther 10:3
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY 1 Corinthians 16:1-4
1 Now I will write about the collection of money for God's people. Do the same thing I told the Galatian churches to do:2 On the first day of every week each one of you should put aside money as you have been blessed. Save it up so you will not have to collect money after I come.3 When I arrive I will send whomever you approve to take your gift to Jerusalem. I will send them with letters of introduction4 and if it seems good for me to go also they will go along with me.
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Praying manJesuswe want to fix our eyes our thoughts and our affections on You our blessed Redeemer. Though You faced enormous opposition that would provide understandable excuse for altering Your redemption plan nevertheless You endured the cross and scorned it’s shame. Thank you that you died for our sins and rose in victory and returned to Your Father to sit at His right hand. When we consider the depth of Your commitment we’re even more determined to be faithful in the night seasons of our Christian walk. Help us to endure by keeping our eyes not on that which is seen but on the unseen future rewards that You promise to those who are faithful. We pray this in Your name. Amen.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE LAUGHTER FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING!!!



No comments: