Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday December 21, 2011 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-If you want to find the good in someone you will find it-
2-Faith is not a thing to have but how we should live-
3-Be sure your sins will find you out-
4-The power of the church is in proportion to the power of the Holy Spirit in the church-
5-The more you love the more vulnerable you are-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Friends have a way of speaking without words-
I'VE LEARNED-Falling in love is easy, staying in love is special-
DID YOU KNOW-In Cleveland, Ohio, it is illegal to catch mice without a hunting license-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is tradition good or bad in Christian living?
2-How much humility should a Christian have?
3-For whom did Jesus do his miracles?
4-Is it possible for Jesus to "touch you" and you never be changed?
5-In Mark 7, why did Jesus use spit and touch the tongue of the deaf and dumb man instead of just speaking him well?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who sat at Jesus' feet while her sister kept house?
Yesterday's answer-Martha John 11:24-26
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY 2 Corinthians 2:1-4
1 So I decided that my next visit to you would not be another one to make you sad.2 If I make you sad, who will make me glad? Only you can make me glad—particularly the person whom I made sad.3 I wrote you a letter for this reason: that when I came to you I would not be made sad by the people who should make me happy. I felt sure of all of you, that you would share my joy.4 When I wrote to you before, I was very troubled and unhappy in my heart, and I wrote with many tears. I did not write to make you sad, but to let you know how much I love you.
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Praying man Father, I am eternally grateful for Jesus who imputed His righteousness in me, just as You imputed my sin into the sinless Lamb of God who poured out His life for me on the cross. Through this merciful and selfless sacrifice of Christ I am justified. Jesus truly paid the price for my salvation and removed the penalty of sin for all who truly repent and believe. Thank You for this gift paid in full by the atoning work of Your Son, Jesus, in whose name I pray. Amen.

I WISH YOU ENOUGH---




No comments: