Monday, February 06, 2012

Monday February 6, 2012 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-To encourage is to pour in courage-
2-Our faults irritate us the most when we see them in others-
3-Laziness may seem attractive but only work brings satisfaction-
4-When a person won't listen to their conscience it is usually because they don't want advice from a stranger-
5-It is not how many hours you put in, it is what you put in those hours-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Every ice cream cone has its last lick-
I'VE LEARNED-Fall in love with someone who deserves your best, not someone who plays with it-
DID YOU KNOW-The Egyptian city of Alexandria was founded by Alexander the Great in 331 BC-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What is the most difficult thing to accept by faith?
2-Does the Bible give an answer for why we suffer?
3-Is God all powerful?
4-Has God placed limits on his power?
5-Can God do anything?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What woman had the same name as an old kingdom of Asia?
Yesterday's answer-Dorcas Acts 9:36, 39
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY 2 Corinthians 12:11-13
11 I have been talking like a fool, but you made me do it. You are the ones who should say good things about me. I am worth nothing, but those "great apostles" are not worth any more than I am!

12 When I was with you, I patiently did the things that prove I am an apostle—signs, wonders, and miracles.13 So you received everything that the other churches have received. Only one thing was different: I was not a burden to you. Forgive me for this!

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Praying man Father, the philosophies, trends, and mind-set of the world stands in great contrast to the gospel of Jesus Christ. Your Word tells us that those who are not for You are against You. We can’t walk on both sides of the fence so we are faced with a choice we must make; the same kind of choice Joshua gave to the Israelites thousands of years ago. We must choose whether to follow after the gods of this world and forsake You or we must forsake the world and devote ourselves to You. Father, I choose to follow after You; You who reconciled me to Yourself through Jesus. You have proven Yourself trustworthy for Your promises are true. You provide the power and presence of Your Holy Spirit to lead me and direct my every path. Your Word illumines my every thought. I choose You today, exclusively and eternally! Amen.

WISHING YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!




No comments: