Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday February 21, 2012 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-A perfect heart is one that holds nothing back from God-
2-God takes care of his own possessions-
3-Those who fail do so because they wait for things to happen and those who succeed do so because they make things happen-
4-Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers-
5-When the worst is thrown at you, the best of God is developed in you-
STRANGE THOUGHT-The minute you settle for less than you deserve you get even less than you settled for-
I'VE LEARNED-Most of life's choices are not between good and bad but between good and best-
DID YOU KNOW-The Titanic was running at twenty two knots when it hit the iceberg-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Do many Christians have a clear understanding of the theological terms of their Christian faith?
2-How do you explain that Jesus is God?
3-What is the nature of Jesus' divine status in relation to God?
4-Did Jesus make it clear who He, the Father and the Holy Spirit were?
5-What does "only begotten son" mean?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What woman has such an influential life that Israel had forty years of peace?
Yesterday's answer-Lydia Acts 16:14
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Galatians 3:6-10
6 The Scriptures say the same thing about Abraham: "Abraham believed God, and God accepted Abraham's faith, and that faith made him right with God."7 So you should know that the true children of Abraham are those who have faith.8 The Scriptures, telling what would happen in the future, said that God would make the non-Jewish people right through their faith. This Good News was told to Abraham beforehand, as the Scripture says: "All nations will be blessed through you."9 So all who believe as Abraham believed are blessed just as Abraham was.10 But those who depend on following the law to make them right are under a curse, because the Scriptures say, "Anyone will be cursed who does not always obey what is written in the Book of the Law."
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father, I confess that Jesus is my Savior. And because I do so, I am confident that Jesus will acknowledge me in heaven as Your child. And as a child of God there are sacrifices You ask of me here on earth; most especially a surrendered will so that I follow You and obey You no matter the cost. I can’t do this in my own strength but You will help me. Circumstances will test me yet I will not be confounded. I am resolute in remaining faithful so that my faith will grow and my Christian walk will be strengthened. I will not be ashamed but rather glory in the cross of Christ.

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-



No comments: