Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday February 26, 2012 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-The point of having an open mind is to close it on something solid-
2-God cannot give you happiness and peace apart from himself because it doesn't exist-
3-Time and words cannot be recalled so use both wisely-
4-You always have time for the things you put first-
5-May you never miss a rainbow or a sunset because you were looking down-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Be perfectly imperfect-
I'VE LEARNED-How you say something is as important as what you say-
DID YOU KNOW-Morocco was the first country to recognize the United States in 1789-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why has Christianity split into so many different views?
2-Of what benefit were the Christian monasteries?
3-Did Jesus have a human soul, a human mind and a human will?
4-What have been the 3 most contentious doctrinal disputes in Christian history?
5-Did God ever intend for Christianity (his church) to become so fragmented?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who was the last woman to have dinner with King Saul?
Yesterday's answer- Abigail 1 Samuel 25:36-42
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Galatians 3:23-25
23 Before this faith came, we were all held prisoners by the law. We had no freedom until God showed us the way of faith that was coming.24 In other words, the law was our guardian leading us to Christ so that we could be made right with God through faith.25 Now the way of faith has come, and we no longer live under a guardian.
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father, I lay my sins on Jesus, the spotless Lamb of God. Thank You for bearing them all and freeing me from the accuser’s condemnation. I confess my sins to You, both big and small, so that my crimson stains are washed white in the blood of the sinless Lamb of God and not a stain remains. Thank You for being the Sin bearer that redeems me from the slimy pit of mud and mire. You are the Solid Rock on which I firmly stand. You are faithful and just and forgive me of my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. You put a new song in my mouth and a hymn of praise and thanksgiving for Your wondrous love and forgiveness. Thank You in Jesus’ name. Amen.

I WISH YOU ENOUGH---



No comments: