Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Wednesday February 8, 2012 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain, and most do-
2-Some folks don't like thinking because it means less talking-
3-Most people don't recognize opportunities because they are usually disguised as hard work-
4-Though life is short, there is always time for courtesy, kindness and love-
5-God doesn't heal you so you will shut up and stop bothering him, but to help others-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Keep on your toes and you won't get run down at the heels-
I'VE LEARNED-Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity-
DID YOU KNOW-Cleopatra married two of her brothers-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Are our cultural notions of love really applicable to God?
2-If God is in control, can we assume that all our suffering is in his plan for us?
3-What kind of God wants his children to suffer through things not of their own making or choices?
4-Does God always do what he wants?
5-Is suffering God's way of getting you to behave in ways that are better for your own interest?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What woman was capable enough to instruct the brilliant Apollos in theology?
Yesterday's answer -Keren-happuch Job 42:14
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY 2 Corinthians 12:19-21
19 Do you think we have been defending ourselves to you all this time? We have been speaking in Christ and before God. You are our dear friends, and everything we do is to make you stronger.20 I am afraid that when I come, you will not be what I want you to be, and I will not be what you want me to be. I am afraid that among you there may be arguing, jealousy, anger, selfish fighting, evil talk, gossip, pride, and confusion.21 I am afraid that when I come to you again, my God will make me ashamed before you. I may be saddened by many of those who have sinned because they have not changed their hearts or turned from their sexual sins and the shameful things they have done.
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Praying man Father, may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart overflow through the works of my hands, the causes that I support, and the spiritual encouragement that I give to others. As I meditate upon Scripture and apply it to my life, it gives me a firm foundation upon which I remain steady when the surges of doubt and fear soar upon me and it is from this firm foundation that I draw wisdom and biblical experience to share with others and challenge them in their faith walk to follow you wholeheartedly. I have been given so much because of Your benevolent kindness, therefore I have much to give in turn to those who observe my life. I want to leave plenty of evidence that You have done a great work in me. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

WISHING YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!




No comments: