Saturday, February 04, 2012

Saturday February 4, 2012 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Live your life as an exclamation not an explanation-
2-The greatest thing you can do when you fall is to get right back up-
3-Don't miss the beautiful colors of the rainbow while you're looking for your pot of gold-
4-Don't lose your temper, someone else may find it-
5-Success is getting what you want, happiness is liking what you get-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Everyone is like a moon and has a dark side never shown to anyone-
I'VE LEARNED-In the middle of difficulty is opportunity-
DID YOU KNOW-If a surgeon in ancient Egypt lost a patient while performing an operation, his hands were cut off-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why didn't Jesus leave writing of his own?
2-Did the disciples always get along?
3-Who were the strong personalities in the 12 disciples?
4-Did the apostle Paul ever have any contact with any of the 12 disciples?
5-Do most of the bible books written by Paul have to deal with local crises?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What woman had Tabitha as a pet name?
Yesterday's answer-Sapphira, wife of Ananias Acts 5
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY 2 Corinthians 12:7-10
7 So that I would not become too proud of the wonderful things that were shown to me, a painful physical problem was given to me. This problem was a messenger from Satan, sent to beat me and keep me from being too proud.8 I begged the Lord three times to take this problem away from me. 9 But he said to me, "My grace is enough for you. When you are weak, my power is made perfect in you." So I am very happy to brag about my weaknesses. Then Christ's power can live in me. 10 For this reason I am happy when I have weaknesses, insults, hard times, sufferings, and all kinds of troubles for Christ. Because when I am weak, then I am truly strong.
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Praying man Father, when we’re tempted to be halfhearted in our vocational work or find ourselves bored by monotonous repetition help us to find creative means that will make us even more productive and content in our work assignments. May our conduct and attitude reflect values set forth in Scripture. Make us a blessing so that we bring joy to our co-workers, supervisors, and to the workplace in general. During times of personality conflict or when disagreements arise bring to our memory the Scripture that reminds us our primary motivation for being a good worker is that we are serving You when we are diligent in our work. Not only in our service do we want to do our best but we also ask You to keep our attitudes in check and our words uplifting in the work place. Help us to be quick to see another co-worker’s need and respond accordingly. May we be slow to judge and finding fault with others. Prompt us to be faithful in prayer for our employers, supervisors, co-workers, and the business in which we serve. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.

WISHING YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!




No comments: