Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Tuesday February 7, 2012 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Trouble is usually produced by those who produce nothing else-
2-A saint is someone who appears to make it easy to believe in God-
3-Become victors over, not victims of adversity-
4-Joy has to be shared to be enjoyed-
5-If you find a dream inside your heart don't ever let it go, for dreams can be the seeds from which tomorrows grow-
STRANGE THOUGHT-If at first you don't succeed, you are about average-
I'VE LEARNED-You can't address a problem you won't acknowledge-
DID YOU KNOW-The Egyptian hieroglyph for one hundred thousand is a tadpole-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is God all loving or does he also have an anger side?
2-Could God stop all suffering?
3-Is it God's will for some people to suffer?
4-Are there limits on God alleviating suffering?
5-If we want God's will for our lives, and it includes suffering, should we pray asking God to remove it?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What daughter of Job had a twelve letter name?
Yesterday's answer-Lydia Acts 16:14
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY 2 Corinthians 12:14-18

14 I am now ready to visit you the third time, and I will not be a burden to you. I want nothing from you, except you. Children should not have to save up to give to their parents. Parents should save to give to their children.15 So I am happy to give everything I have for you, even myself. If I love you more, will you love me less?

16 It is clear I was not a burden to you, but you think I was tricky and lied to catch you.17 Did I cheat you by using any of the messengers I sent to you? No, you know I did not.18 I asked Titus to go to you, and I sent our brother with him. Titus did not cheat you, did he? No, you know that Titus and I did the same thing and with the same spirit.

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Praying man Father help us to have the kind of faith prescribed in Hebrews 11:1 where “Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.” It is the kind of faith that is triumphant in the worst of circumstances because our faith in Christ is the victory that overcomes the world. We will not be overcome by life’s circumstances but we will overcome by the blood of the Lamb. Praise God! Amen.

WISHING YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!




No comments: