Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday October 14, 2012 thought for the day





HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Whether the person who wronged you deserves forgiveness or not is not the core issue in forgiveness-
2-No one really deserves forgiveness for if a wrong has been committed, punishment is deserved-
3-Forgiveness is greater than justice for justice is human but forgiveness is divine-
4-We need to forgive those who have wronged us even as God has forgiven us-
5-Forgiveness is not a compromise with evil-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-A drowning man cannot pull you out of the water-
 
I'VE LEARNED-I feared death until I realized that it is not the end but a beginning-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Astronauts in orbit around the earth can see the wakes of ships-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is it true that "Whoever is not against us is for us"?
2-Can your hand cause you to sin?
3-Can your foot cause you to sin?
4-Can your eye cause you to sin?
5-How does salt lose it's saltiness?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who taxed the Israelites in order to pay off Pul, the king of Assyria?
Yesterday's answer-Joseph    Genesis  41:34
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY     John 2:18-22
18 Some of his people said to Jesus, "Show us a miracle to prove you have the right to do these things."
 19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will build it again in three days."
 20 They answered, "It took forty-six years to build this Temple! Do you really believe you can build it again in three days?"
 21 (But the temple Jesus meant was his own body.22After Jesus was raised from the dead, his followers remembered that Jesus had said this. Then they believed the Scripture and the words Jesus had said.)

PRAYER FOR TODAY
Praying manFather, though I am sometimes perplexed by that which I don’t understand I have an unshakable confidence in You. Your Word is truth and Your promises never fail. There are many things of which I am uncertain, but I have absolute certainty that I can trust You for everything that concerns me. May obedience be an expression of my unwavering trust and devoted love toward You, my Lord and my God.  Amen.


I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!



No comments: