Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday October 28, 2012 thought for the day





HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Wherever you are in life or business is a result of the choices you've made-
2-Growth is not automatic, you must choose to remain teachable-
3-When you  focus more on the needs of others, more of your own needs are meet-
4-When you choose to hoard what you have rather than giving, you become the center of your own lonely universe-
5-The best way to build a relationship with others is to listen to them-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-In a democracy it's your vote that counts, in feudalism, it is your count that votes-
 
I'VE LEARNED-What you see in others exists in you-
 
DID YOU KNOW-A neutron star has such a powerful gravitational pull that it can spin on it's axis in one thirtieth of a second without tearing itself apart-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does the tongue always speak what is in the heart?
2-If everyone someday is going to be judged by God for every thoughtless and careless word spoken or thought, how can anyone ever pass judgement?
3-Jesus said he would spend 3 days and nights in the heart of the earth.  Did he?
4-Did Jesus' mother ever have doubts about Jesus' life, ministry and subsequent death?
5-Did the angel ever have to visit Mary more than once to affirm to her who Jesus was?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-What king of Israel paid tribute money to King Shalmaneser of Assyria?
Yesterday's answer-Solomon  1 Kings 12:1-14
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY   John 4:25-30
25 The woman said, "I know that the Messiah is coming." (Messiah is the One called Christ.) "When the Messiah comes, he will explain everything to us."
 26 Then Jesus said, "I am he—I, the one talking to you."
 27 Just then his followers came back from town and were surprised to see him talking with a woman. But none of them asked, "What do you want?" or "Why are you talking with her?"
 28 Then the woman left her water jar and went back to town. She said to the people,29 "Come and see a man who told me everything I ever did. Do you think he might be the Christ?"30 So the people left the town and went to see Jesus.

PRAYER FOR TODAY
Praying manFather, You created me with a set purpose in mind. As You search my heart, may You find it to be pure, undivided, and wholly true to You. I’m grateful for Your promise to guide and keep me secure no matter where I dwell. Father, what blessed assurance it brings to know that I can never move beyond Your compassionate care or loving favor. Not only do You grant me every breath on earth, but You will also help me conquer death. Because of these glorious provisions, I have blessed assurance now and blessed hope for my eternal future! Amen.


I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!



No comments: