Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday August 19, 2014 thought for the day


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Excuses focus on limitations that can cause failures-
2-Sometimes the simple things are the hardest to do-
3-If you don't have the best of everything, make the most of everything you have-
4-Emotional exhaustion and frustration often go together-
5-All emotions are valid but not all behaviors that come from emotions are good-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-What things change but also stay the same?
 
I'VE LEARNED-The best way to arrive at the right answer is to start with the right question-
 
DID YOU KNOW-John Quincy Adams owned a pet alligator, which he kept in the East Room of the White House-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW-
1-Why was Cain worried about being killed when God banished him?
2-Did Adam and Eve ever see Cain after God banished him?
3-Why didn't Cain  come clean with God, confess and ask for his forgiveness?
4-Why shouldn't God have killed Cain the way Cain killed Abel (an eye for an eye, etc.)?
5-Was God lenient with Cain in his punishment for killing Abel?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-At the end time, what will an angel bind satan with?
Answer for today- a chain          Revelation 20:2
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY   Hebrews 13:5
Keep your lives free from the love of money, and be satisfied with what you have. God has said,
“I will never leave you;
    I will never abandon you.” Deuteronomy 31:6
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY 
Thankful man Father, You made my heart to be the life-giving source for my physical existence and You also made my heart to be the life-giving source for my spiritual existence. Create in me a pure and contrite heart, O God, and establish a steadfast spirit within me. It is only in the power of Your Holy Spirit that I can faithfully guard my heart from the follies of this world. Fill me with the abundance of Your goodness so that it overflows into the lives of others as my conversation and conduct reflect Your residency within my heart. Help me, I pray, in the name of Jesus.  Amen.


I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING!

No comments: