Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Tuesday December 2, 2014 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The more faith you have the more specific your prayers should be-
2-Don't give up your God given dream to chase the American dream-
3-Do the best you can with what you have where you are-
4-Success is not circumstantial-
5-The will of God for the Christian is more about being than doing-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-It is impossible to step into the same river twice-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Once you realize what you have is enough, you are truly rich-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Elvis weighed 230 pounds at the time of his death-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Was the upper room any kind of special room before being used by Jesus and his disciples?
2-Had Judas partaken any of the Last Supper before Jesus pointed him out as the betrayer?
3-Scripture says that when Jesus gave a piece of bread to Judas "Satan entered unto him".  Was he not controlled by Satan before this event?
4-Jesus told the disciples "The father is greater than I".  What did he mean?
5-Jesus told his disciples "You did not choose me, I choose you".  Does this mean that Jesus chooses who will be his followers?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-What woman got up and started doing household chores after Jesus healed her of a fever?
Answer for today    Peter's mother in law    Matthew 8:14-15
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY       Mark 2:1-5
A few days later, when Jesus came back to Capernaum, the news spread that he was at home. Many people gathered together so that there was no room in the house, not even outside the door. And Jesus was teaching them God’s message. Four people came, carrying a paralyzed man. Since they could not get to Jesus because of the crowd, they dug a hole in the roof right above where he was speaking. When they got through, they lowered the mat with the paralyzed man on it. When Jesus saw the faith of these people, he said to the paralyzed man, “Young man, your sins are forgiven.”
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
 Praying man Father, Your Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.  I have hidden Your Word in my heart that I might not sin against You. Direct me in the path of Your commands, for there I find delight. Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to Your Word. Let me live that I may praise You and may Your laws sustain me. My heart is set on keeping Your decrees to the very end.  Amen.
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING!

No comments: