Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tuesday January 27, 2015 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The richer you get, the more your priorities separate from your actual needs-
2-When all of our needs are met, our appetites for progress don't turn off.  We simply turn from the things we need to the things we want-
3-Guilt rarely results in positive behavior-
4-Great things flow from a heart of gratitude-
5-Studies show that the richer people get, the smaller the percentage of money they give away-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-How did Moses make his tea.  Hebrewed it-
 
I'VE LEARNED-The thing about a true gift is you never know how much it means to another person-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Almost all the villains in the Bible have red hair- (is this true?)
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is there any value in religious rituals?
2-Is there any meaning in the fact that Rahab was a great grandmother of KIng David?
3-Whatever happened to Rahab after the Israelites spared her life?
4-What is the book of Jashar?
5-The Hebrew word for "stand still" could also mean the sun stopped shining.  Is it possible clouds covered the sky to make it stop shining?
 
BIBE TRIVIA-What part of Peter was supposed to produce healings?
Answer for today    his shadow    Acts 5:15-16
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
He people placed their sick on beds and mats in the streets, hoping that when Peter passed by at least his shadow might fall on them. 16 Crowds came from all the towns around Jerusalem, bringing their sick and those who were bothered by evil spirits, and all of them were healed.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Thankful man Father, in certain situations I am fearful when I am called upon to take a stand for righteousness. When You compel me like you did Esther to do or say something that’s not within my comfort zone I become fearful of the outcome which prevents me from stepping out in faith and following through with an obedient heart. Would You remind me that there is great blessing when I follow Your leading. In my heart take me back to Biblical models of those who stood without compromise and remained faithful no matter the consequence. Help me not to fear the outcome, for that is in Your hands. Thank You for entrusting me to be a part of your grand purpose. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.


I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING!

No comments: