Friday, February 06, 2015

Friday February 6, 2015 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-No kind action ever stops with itself-
2-Never judge what you don't understand-
3-Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless-
4-We were created to find the greatest joy and fulfillment by serving God and others with what ever gift God has given us-
5-Material things don't deliver the fulfillment we expect-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Why do insurance companies call disasters of nature "acts of God' and the birth of a baby isn't?
 
I'VE LEARNED-Within every adversity lies a hidden possibility-
 
DID YOU KNOW-According to Genesis 1:20-22, the chicken came before the egg-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Who brought idolatry to Israel on a national scale when he married a non Jewish woman?
2-Why is the present day Israel not called Judah?
3-Why did God change his mind on the punishment for King Hezekiah's sin?
4-Most of Israel's history they were ruled by a king.  When present day Israel was reestablished, why was the present form of government chosen?
5-Could the Ark of the Covenant have ended up in Ethiopia as some suggest?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who healed Jericho's water supply by throwing salt into it?
Elisha    2 Kings 2:19-22
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
19 The people of the city said to Elisha, “Look, master, this city is a nice place to live as you can see. But the water is so bad the land cannot grow crops.”
20 Elisha said, “Bring me a new bowl and put salt in it.” So they brought it to him.
21 Then he went out to the spring and threw the salt in it. He said, “This is what the Lord says: ‘I have healed this water. From now on it won’t cause death, and it won’t keep the land from growing crops.’” 22 So the water has been healed to this day just as Elisha had said.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY 
Thankful manFather, because You are the true, eternal and living God I can commit my past to You, and entrust my present needs to You.  I’m so glad the Word of God declares that You are the great “I AM”, not “I was.”  As my issues change and my needs grow You are present to meet every situation I bring before You. I place my confidence in You as I remain steadfast and faithful, abounding in my relationship with You, my true, living and eternally great God. Amen.


SMILE, LAUGH, FORGIVE, BELIEVE AND LOVE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

No comments: