Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunday March 29, 20145 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Clear your mind of everyone else's perception of what is beautiful-
2-You can't expect a good outcome if you know the right thing to do and don't do it-
3-Don't allow personal success to become a measuring rod of whether or not you are pleasing God-
4-Worshiping images of God is not worshiping God-
5-Godliness cannot be merely a charm.  It must be a reality in our motives and in our actions-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-I had fun once, it was awful-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Time is like a river.  You cannot step into the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again.  Enjoy every moment of life-
 
Did you know-The word cop came from the English term "Constable on Patrol."
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why should the brothers have believed Joseph had forgiven them?
2-Is it sin when you blame God?
3-Do we really want what we deserve?
4-Is the world in which we live the world that God created?
5-What is the difference in faith, hope and luck?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-What was the Treacle Bible?
Answer for the day   The Bishops' Bible, so called because Jeremiah 8:22 reads, Is there no treacle in Gilead?"
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   Mark 13:1-8
As Jesus was leaving the Temple, one of his followers said to him, “Look, Teacher! How beautiful the buildings are! How big the stones are!”
Jesus said, “Do you see all these great buildings? Not one stone will be left on another. Every stone will be thrown down to the ground.”
Later, as Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, opposite the Temple, he was alone with Peter, James, John, and Andrew. They asked Jesus, “Tell us, when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are going to happen?”
Jesus began to answer them, “Be careful that no one fools you. Many people will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the One,’ and they will fool many people. When you hear about wars and stories of wars that are coming, don’t be afraid. These things must happen before the end comes. Nations will fight against other nations, and kingdoms against other kingdoms. There will be earthquakes in different places, and there will be times when there is no food for people to eat. These things are like the first pains when something new is about to be born.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY 
Praying man Lord Jesus, I want to live today in glorious anticipation of Your second coming.  Because You buried my sin into the deepest part of the ocean I do not live in condemnation. Rather I am freely pardoned by Your completely selfless and merciful death upon the cross. It brings unspeakable joy because You have broken the bondage of sin that held me captive for years. I’m also overjoyed in knowing that You, Lord, will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God to take me to be caught up with You in the air. I am greatly encouraged in knowing that I will forever be with You in the presence of Almighty God and the saints who’ve gone ahead of me. Keep me faithful, trusting, and anticipating that great day. Amen.
 
 
 
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!

No comments: