Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday February 10, thought for the day




 
TOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The most crippling disease is-excuses-
2-The two most power filled words are-I can-
3-The most worthless emotion is-self pity-
4-The greatest shot in the arm is-encouragement-
5-The most effective sleeping pill is-peace of mind-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Gifts are freely given, rewards are earned--
 
I'VE LEARNED
Even if you believe it to be so, black is not white and wrong is not right-
 
DID YOU KNOW
1-Does everything in the Bible have direct, personal application today?
2-When are the dry bones coming to life as seen by Ezekiel to happen?
3-Who is GOG ad MAGOG?
4-Can you sin unintentionally or through ignorance?
5-Was the Temple ever rebuilt as mentioned by Ezekiel?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
In what book of the Bible is this quotation found?  "Do not judge unfairly or take sides. Do not let people pay you to make wrong decisions, because that kind of payment makes wise people seem blind, and it changes the words of good people. "
Answer for today    Deuteronomy
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Psalm 18:2  "The Lord is my rock, my protection, my Savior.
    My God is my rock. I can run to him for safety.
    He is my shield and my saving strength, my defender."
 
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, thank you for watching over me through life's hard times.  When I find myself ready to give up, be my strength and my hope-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-

No comments: