Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Wednesday February 8, thought for the day




THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The most powerful force in life is -love-
2-The greatest asset in life is-faith-
3-The most powerful channel of communication is-prayer-
4-The greatest joy in life is-giving-
5-Being without this is the worst thing in life-hope-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Not every tuba player has the skills to direct the band-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Without Jesus we cannot fully grasp who God is-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The theme song of the Harlem Globetrotter is "Sweet Georgia Brown"-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What does Isaiah mean saying "Come let us reason together"?
2-What does Isaiah mean saying "The government will be on his shoulders"?
3-What is the "Valley of Vision" in Isaiah 22?
4-What does it mean to circumcise your heart and how is it done?
5-Can we truly do no work on the Sabbath?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
In what book of the Bible is this quotation found? "Rebekah also looked and saw Isaac. Then she jumped down from the camel"
Answer for today   Genesis
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Psalm 144:1-2  Praise the Lord, my Rock,
    Who trains me for war,
    Who trains me for battle.
He protects me like a strong, walled city, and he loves me.
    He is my defender and my Savior,
My shield and my protection.
    He helps me keep my people under control.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY 

Father, thank you for not leaving me alone in this world to fight my battles with my own strength-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: