Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday February 17, 2017 thought for the day





THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Satan temps us when and where we are most vulnerable-
2-Satan often tempts us through our strengths where we are most susceptible to pride-
3-Satan's temptations of Jesus in the wilderness focused on three areas,1-physical needs and desires, 2-possessions and power, 3-pride-
4-God is not a magician in the sky to preform on request-
5-God wants us to live by faith, not by magic.  Don't try to manipulate God by asking for signs-
STRANGE THOUGHT
We all know mirrors don't lie.  I'm, just glad they don't laugh-
I'VE LEARNED
Salvation is free (paid for by Jesus) but not cheap-
DID YOU NOW
It takes 3000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year's supply of footballs-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Jesus live an ordinary childhood with his family?
2-How do you "pray in the Spirit"?
3-Did Jesus heal others than those recorded in scripture?
4-How do we "worship God in Spirit and Truth"?
5-Can we give too much to God that our family suffers?
BIBLE TRIVIA
Name the Old Testament book that contains the prophecy of this event?- Casting lots for Jesus' robe?
Answer for today   Psalms
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
John 14:23   “If people love me, they will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them."
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, I want to show my love for you by following you faithfully and obediently-
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-


No comments: