Saturday, February 11, 2017

Saturday February 11, 2017 thought for the day-from jasper





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The most prized possession is-God's Love-
2-The most satisfying work is-helping others-
3-The most valuable personality trait is-integrity-
4-The greatest loss is-loss of self respect-
5-The greatest natural resource is-youth-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
The worst the news, the faster it travels-
 
I'VE LEARNED
No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful-
 
DID YOU KNOW
In 1936, American track star Jesse Owens beat a race horse over a one hundred yard course.  The horse was even given a head start-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Do Jews today still make all the offerings and sacrifices as required in the old testament?
2-Does the nation of Israel now occupy all the land promised by God?
3-What is the difference in discernment and judging?
4-Can people change God's mind on what he says he will do?
5-Why pray when God already knows your needs or desires?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
In what book of the Bible is this quotation found?  "May God punish my enemies even more. I will not leave one of Nabal’s men alive until morning.”
Answer for today    1 Samuel
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Psalm 40:16-17  
But let those who follow you
    Be happy and glad.
They love you for saving them.
    May they always say, “Praise the Lord!”
17 Lord, because I am poor and helpless,
    Please remember me.
You are my helper and savior.
    My God, do not wait.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, thank you for choosing to help me and to deliver me even though I am unworthy of your kindness-
 
TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN. BE A BESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE. LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-

No comments: