Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Tuesday February 28, 2017 thought for the day





 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
1-Only God can deliver people from natural selfishness-
2-In this life we can never be flawless but we should aspire to be as much like Jesus as possible-
3-Christians, like pharisees, are to separate themselves from this world's values-
4-We can't achieve Christlike character and holy living all at once, but we must grow toward maturity and wholeness-
5-Our tendency to sin must never deter us from striving to be more like Jesus-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
It isn't what you don't know that hurts you.  It is what you do know that isn't so-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Words that you speak and actions that you do often live on long after you have left this earth-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The Tom Thumb golf course was the first miniature golf course in the United States.  It was built in 1929 in Chattanooga, Tennessee, by john Garnet Carter-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does God only give good things?
2-What happens when God's hand is removed from a life-
3-Did God send an evil spirit to Saul?
4-If David was confident of victory over Goliath, why did he take 5 stones and not just one?
5-Is it really possible to contact the dead as did Saul with Samuel?
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Hebrews 13:5-6    Keep your lives free from the love of money, and be satisfied with what you have. God has said,
“I will never leave you;
    I will never abandon you.” Deuteronomy 31:6
So we can be sure when we say,
“I will not be afraid, because the Lord is my helper.
    People can’t do anything to me.” Psalm 118:6
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, help me to be aware of your presence in my life today.  Teach me to be content because I am yours-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: