Thursday, February 09, 2017

Thursday February 9, 2017 thought for the day






 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The most destructive habit in life is-worry-
2-The world's most incredible computer is-the brain-
3-The worst personality trait is-selfishness-
4-The greatest problem to overcome is-fear-
5-The most beautiful attire is-a smile-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Beach front property isn't worth much if it can't withstand the storms-
 
I'VE LEARNED
From Jesus we learn all of God we need to know-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Michael Jordan shaves his head on Tuesdays and Fridays-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is the Sabbath Saturday or Sunday and does it matter?
2-How can you know with certainty that someone is speaking spiritual truth?
3-When did God change from a God of wrath (old testament) to a God of love (new testament)?
4-Does God bring calamity as well as blessing?
5-What is the difference in "forgiving of sins" and "cleansing from sin"?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
In what book of the Bible is this quotation found?
"Your neck is like David’s tower,
    Built with rows of stones.
A thousand shields hang on its walls;
    Each shield belongs to a strong soldier."
 
Answer for the day   Song of Solomon
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Luke 4:18  “The Lord has put his Spirit in me,
    Because he appointed me to tell the Good News to the poor.
He has sent me to tell the captives they are free
    And to tell the blind that they can see again.
God sent me to free those who have been treated unfairly".
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, Forgive me for my sin of unbelief and help me to trust that your mighty hand is at work in my life-
 
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-

No comments: