Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Wednesday February 15, 2017 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Unforgiveness makes you sick and keeps you sick-
2-I am not a product of my circumstances.  I am a product of my decisions-
3-The church is the only body on earth that confesses sin-
4-The church where confession of sin dies out, is no conger a church but a club-
5-Cheating and lying are choices not mistakes-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
The less skilled the player, the more likely he is to share his ideas about the game-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Denying the existence of God does not make God go away-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Soccer is played in more countries than any other sport-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Pharaoh also die in the closing up of the Red Sea?
2-What does it mean to "keep the Sabbath holy"?
3-Is it possible today to keep all 10 commandments as God originally meant them?
4-Does God's blessings go only to the sinless life?
5-If the 10 commandments apply to us today, why not all the other commands in the book of Exodus?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
In what book of the Bible is this quotation found?  "“They are always ready to kill people."
Answer for today    Romans
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
1 Corinthians 1:9    "God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful."
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, help me to trust your goodness and provision no matter what circumstances I encounter-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: